Our schools provide children with a safe, nurturing environment by enriching the intellectual, emotional, and social aspects of the mind. Our children will learn through a combination of open-ended and structured learning activities. At their own pace, we encourage children to choose their interests and make active exploration and developments through their activities. Our program follows a combination of individualized and collective learning practices.
- Help the child feel confident and develop a positive self-image
- Develop independence and responsibility appropriate to their age group
- Help the child strengthen qualities of compassion; to share and be caring to others
- Develop an awareness and respect for important values and feelings
- Build skills by providing thinking and problem-solving activities that instill desire for love of learning
- Enhance the child’s creativity and appreciation for aesthetic qualities and values