Things to know:
- Tuition is based on the number of instructional days a child attends.
- Tuition is based on maximum of 9 hours attending school each day.
- The method of payment is 6 post-dated cheques for the next 6 months of class your child will attend.
- A charge will be applied to late payments.
- A government subsidy is available for those who are eligible; net income and pertinent information determine eligibility. Staff at the center will direct you to the Ministry of Social Services Office in your area for more specific information.
- The center will be closed on all statutory holidays and classes follow the public school standard calendar. No days can be made up for illness, absence, and holidays.
- A one-month notice is required before a child withdraws from school. If the notice is given in less than a month, the tuition still applies for the remainder of your child’s classes.
- To hold a child’s spot in class, the full monthly fee is required when your child is away (eg. vacation, sickness)
- NSF (Non-Sufficient Fees) fees are $20.00. Certified cheques or cash is required after one NSF cheque.